Sunday 3 January 2016

New Year, New Resolution?

Happy 2016!

Heyy, looks like I'm late a day haha.
It's been a long time since I've written here.
不知不觉就2016了。

They say that we should have new year resolutions well because, it's a new year. (duhh?)
Let's see. I can safely say that I have not yet completed my previous years' resolutions, take 2015 for example. I havn't been able to complete the resolutions that I have set for myself, from the ones that I can remember are having a fit body, be more hardworking and studious, save up more money, be able to talk more and other bullshits. 

You know what, I decided not to have a resolution this year because it's all total bullshit that I probably will not be able to accomplish anyways.
Hmm, let's wrap up the year with highlights that happened in 2015.
Let's start from the beginning of the year, in January I officially graduated with a diploma in Computer Science at Asia Pacific University. After that in February, I started working as a technical assistant/web developer well whatever you call it for an internship. It was actually pretty stupid I must say. I get shit pay like RM600 which is like almost 150USD. That's like half of my monthly pocket money here in the states. (We'll get there soon enough) While I probably can get a better job with almost 1kRM. I would probably be able to save more money that way. Okay so as I was saying, I worked as an intern for almost 6 months, although the pay was shit but the experience I have there and the things I've learned there are irreplaceble. The people I met there are undoubtedly amazing and unique people. These 6 months seem long but then short at the same time because now that I look back on it, they pass by as such a speed that I didn't even realize.
After that comes my august Australia trip. One of the most memorable trips I've had with my girlfriend. ^_^ There are a ton of memorable and pleasant memories concerning the trip. However, the trip seemed so short as it was very enjoyable. After the trip, I immediately packed up my luggage again and to get ready to head to The States in order to pursue my studies in Computer Science. So here I am in the States just finished the first semester of my studies.

I guess that's all for the update on 2015.
Let's all get ready with 2016.

Well, once again, Happy New Year 2016 everyone! Enjoy your year and hope that you guys will have a wonderful year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐