Sunday 24 June 2012

好累啊...

想不到只是Edit了一下就眼睡了 ><
Well, at least I'm happy with it :)
It's like what? The second day? And I did so many things liao -.- Haha, Just hope the hard work pays off because I do like customizing stuffs so that they will look like mine but I'm bad in arts >< So, of course, that goes for using paint, GIMP and other editing tools.
I hope I can do better in editing though so that I can create MY own Chrome theme, Rain Meter, Winamp skin and other stuffs >< I just really like customising stuffs Hehe.
I think that's why I made up my mind that I'll take up ICT next time but for now, after this I think I'll go Sunway for metriculations?
Things are just going on so fast that its already JUNE Omg.. Few days more and its JULY :O
And next 2 months.. Trials.. Next 2 months.. SPM..
To be honest, I'm not really afraid of the test. I'm not really fond in being number 1 in my class or just being super smart. To me, it doesn't mean a thing even if you got like 100 in Sejarah or 100 in biology. I mean SO WHAT? Sejarah, Biology all these are like memory tests. You read the book, you score. You don't read, you fail. Wow. Really, Wow. But I guess what's in my parents' and teacher's eyes are different. They don't see that, or maybe they do? But they didn't care? O.O
Wtf am I talking about LOL
I don't understand myself anymore =.=

Ah, oh well, There's just one thing to do! Study TT
I'm no genius, neither am I smart but I'll try my best to get PASSING grades for Sejarah and Biology ^^

Lol why suddenly become studies liao de? Thought I was talking about my blog xD
So tired ><
Feel like just lying down on my bed and then sleep non-stop but that can't possibly happen to me xD
 Kays, We shall Meet again next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐