Friday 22 June 2012

新的开始?

    Hey people,( although I don't know how many of them there will be but) it's my new blog ^^
My new friend, or "old" friend inspired me to restart blogger all over again. ><
    So I've been thinking, should i continue to write my feelings out? Actually I want to but i feel that I shouldn't. It'll be boring to the person reading it anyway xD To start off, I wanna talk about myself i guess since this is a new blog, new post, new email<--- Lol 
   I am a 17 year old boy, now studying in SMK Taman S.E.A. Alot has happened since i was form 1. When i first arrived at this school. I felt that everything was going smoothly, I can just relax and go through my middle school and high school period ^^ But I was kinda wrong, although I still think that "chillax" and "don't worry about it" is kinda my motto but I do have a little bit of stress. I still remember when I was in form 1, I was playing around all day. Getting to know new friends and to have new friends really made me very excited. It was then I sort of felt a bit emo-ish coz at that time, I think that I don't have any real friends in my life before and felt kinda down but yet again I felt that I shouldn't feel this way because my life hasn't started yet. For me, I think that, after i leave school and start college and work is when i really start my life. Since I have not been to college yet, so, my life hasn't started yet =)
    This year, is sort of an important year because I'm having my SPMs this year >< The amount of stress I'm having now its like increasing by the days :O 
    I don't really feel like typing anymore coz i just came back from tuition.. So let me type in chinese? xD

    等了很久吧?你应该会看这里的字吧~ 刚刚从补习回来可是不知到为什么,没有累的感觉。前几天扭到脚至今还很痛呢T^T(应该是我每个星期都有做运动的关系吧, 明明没有痛了但是运动后就痛到不像样了 >< )今天跟朋友去踢足球,每想到会扭到手指 =.=|| 打字都很痛呢。。原本想要跟你讲我有看那些动漫的但是还是放在另外一个post吧 ^^  
    
    I'll be back with a list of anime XDD
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐