Thursday 23 February 2012

23/2/2012 - A chinese class war :O

Wow, i've never really seen the class being that quiet as today =.=
Everyone was like in a pin-drop silence mode XD
Haha, felt so damn bad weih.. The situation was like daaaammmmnnnn quiet and i just innocently laughed a bit REALLY A BIT! But i still think they can hear me =/
Haizzz
Haw feng wants to go back early coz got tuition, teacher dont let.. But he went for Monday tuition d wut..
I also duno liao la =.=
I think now i write in blogger quite frequently xD
Hehe, think you know me more now? ^^
Hope so..
And one more thing thats very depressing...
Harien's twisted his ankle today during training and tomorrow is the campus run..
He asked me to run for him but theeennn~
I think its matthew la~
He dont let me run =P
Justt kiddinngg~
Maybe Harien's a better runner xD
Kkkaayy, gtg now ^^
See you soon f3

No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐