Sunday 19 February 2012

Shocking Truth xD

I am VERY happy!
Last night, i received word from a friend.
He told me that hui hui likes mee ><
Omg ><
Omg ><
Omg ><
So DAMN HaPpY! xD
Actually, to tell the truth, i know abit already, that she likes me la ><
But then can't really comfirm it..
And i have a feeling, i think he shouldn't tell me..
It feels like its bad knowing that she likes me but then i cant do anything..
Haizzzz
What should i do?
Stick with the old plan?
Or should i confess to her soon?
I think confess to her soon..
You know? Theres this song which says that if you likes that person you should go for it
I WILL GO FOR IT!
but just not so soon ._.
Omg -.-
Am i that bad of a person?
To be frank, i don't know what good traits do i have.
The more i look at myself, the more i think that i'm terrible
Great, just great =.=
Is this the symptoms of getting emo? :O
Wow, didn't knew that i was emo though f3
What is f3?
Just some maple stuff xD
LOL suddenly talk abt maple..
Anyway, i think thats all for today. =3=
Haha C=

No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐