Thursday 16 February 2012

Form 5 O.o

Wow, Its been a month since i've reached form 5 and i think its kinda sad.
You know how its like?
To be seperated from your friends? TT
Feelss soooo damnnn sad weih xD
Might be because i watched k-on o.o
Or other animes LOL
Speaking of animes, I think i'm slowly getting addicted to it now ><
To the romance, echi, harem type xDD
Omg~ So hamsap xD

I know that you don't like anime.
I know its hard for you to like it but i really wished that you could try to enjoy this sensation ><
"慧慧, 我喜欢你" =) I wanted to tell you that ever since last year.
Its not that i dont have the guts to do it you know.
To be frank, I want to have a relationship with you.
I want to protect you and have you all to myself
I know its impossible
That i can have you all to myself
I heard that you have someone you like and its probably not me.
Whatever it may be, I still want to let you know that i like you.
Maybe you won't be mine,
Maybe you won't say yes,
and Maybe you'll say no,
The chances are a little slim anyway
BUT
I won't give up until i tell you how i felt =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐