Friday 23 January 2015

The 100 :D


I've been watching this American TV Series since last year around December. I've never actually watched a whole lot of American Drama but to my surprise it was very enjoyable. I thoroughly enjoyed the drama and thought that it was a very nice show to watch. Let me give ya'll some good old reviews about this series. I recommend this drama to anyone who enjoys something survival, action, sci-fi ( a little ) and just people mutating into another form of "people". So the story starts with the Earth being a nuclear warfare zone and deemed dangerous for humans to live. So they all moved to the space from all different countries. Soon they joined up together and then formed the "Ark". The Ark holds only very little people and is in a dire state because of the lack of oxygen. They then send down convicted juveniles known as the 100 on the Earth to see if it was safe to live in. But the communications from the Earth to the Ark was destroyed during landing so the only way they could survive is to depend on themselves. However, they were not alone.

I guess that much is enough for a teaser. Hahaha.

Until next time! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐