Wednesday 14 January 2015

2015 :)

Hey. It's 2015 people haha. I guess I totally forgot about this other blog that I had :O
No worries right? I mean no one's reading it XD
I just like to write my feelings out. I don't know why.
When I feel sad, feel happy, feel angry I hope I have someone to talk to. Please, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that I don't have someone to talk to, I have a wonderful girlfriend whose always caring and loving. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve the amount of love that she's pouring into me because I'm not giving back enough of it. I don't know what to do most of the times that it just leaves me thinking about what I should do.
I'm starting to get a little off topic here maybe.
Who cares? I'm just writing what I want to write.
You know, my father told me that I'm not putting enough heart into the family because i'm just paying all my attention to my girlfriend. When he said that, of course I did deny because I put the same amount of effort in both. But surely, if he said it out, it must be because he felt that way.
Yeah, I have to pay more attention to the family now right.

I don't know why but everytime I write in the blog. It'll be something sad or angry.

Okay so I checked out my first few posts in 2009 and 2010. Oh my god. To my surprise, my English is horrendous, the grammar and tenses are wrong but the writing style sure is the same x)
It actually took me awhile to find this blog lol. Luckily I still remembered the email that was bounded by it.

Okay. My motivation stops here XD
No more stuffs to write. TIME FOR REVISION PEEPO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐