Saturday 31 March 2012

So fast another one xD


So, i've seen a few posts and i saw most of them having pictures
So i thought.. Why don't i post some too? hehehehhe

This few pics are quite a long time ago~
We took a few hundred pictures and i really would like to take them all over again!
In some pictures, i just look like a total retard lols
Haha~ But overall. Its fun and enjoying =)
I really enjoyed the moments we get to spend together even though its just one day.
I'm just really happy that we can be together.
Do you think we can still hang out like we did after SPM? :)
I hope so! I really hope so!
<3
Although i don't have much friends.
I still think of all of you as my best friends!!
hehe






Friends <3



Friends? <3



Dense Keanping =3= xD


Haha, I love group photos xD

This is my new friend :D
Tan Sze Li, she's from my perspective, a friendly, open-minded and matured girl xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐