Tuesday 23 November 2010

Lol Bored~~

OMG!~ Its so bored in my house =.=
I think i'm gonna be bored to death already la!
Everyday i wake up.. Eat breakfast, lunch, com, dinner..
SO BORING!
I'd Really prefer school than staying in home if its like that lo..
haha goodfor Ashley la. She can stay at go school, do homework..
I think i missed doing homework! o.o
Haiz..
I've been wanting to say this out..
A long time ago..
Ashley..
I dont like your friend..
Jun Wei, Walson, and i dont like mark abit la..
Talk about mark first la..
Ashley dear, you.. called him coz you were afraid of being in my house.. Do you know i'm really sad to know you called mark because you dont know what to do..
I'm sorry. I know you should call him right?
Yeah. he can help you with many things, about everything i think..
Remember that day.. You said you got something to tell me.. that i-tzn told you?
Then i tell you to tell me.. Then you said, nvm la, i'll tell Mark about it. It really makes me very very sad when you say that.. But never mind.. he's the only one you can count on right?


And About Walson.. I dont know why.. I just dont like him. I'm not sure la.. hehe
Oh yeah and about Jum Wei, I tell you ah.. This fcking guy is just a fucking bitch.
When i first look at him, he was okay.. My senses told me that he would maybe be a good friend. But oh well.. Alot of things happened..
I know you dont like him too.. But..
What to do?
i dont know what to say.. Jun Wei, Its not that i hate you for no reason,I hate you ofcourse i got reason de la..
You think i hate you because you yong sui or what ar?
I really dont know what to say about Jun wei's personality..


Oh well.. Dont talk about so many sad things..
Today night, as i was talking to Ashley,
my father called and i freaking went to eat crabs..
I'm sooo sooorryyy Ashley ><
I took quite a long time i know.. ><
Oh well.. its really very bored here..
Its 3.47A.m. and i'm still up writting this Post o.o
I think you dont need to sleep la Kahlok xD


Oh blog oh blog..
Please promise me that you'll keep this a secret okay?
Dont tell anyone about what I told you ;D
This'll be our little secret (:
No one will find out about this post ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐