Thursday 21 November 2019

Pattern

I'm beginning to see a pattern here on my blog. I MIGHT have become lazy and started posting once a year. I'm sorry viewers. I know you guys want to see more of my awesome adventures. Thus you shall have, and hopefully, I stay here for more than a day a year HAHA.

So what's been going on with me? I just started working like 2 months ago as a matter a fact, I'm at work right now! Heh. I'm working in a sort of start-up company, I mean it started its start-up at like 2-3 years ago but it is still a start-up, right? I'm here as a software engineer and just supporting the main IT guy here. I don't hate my job, I'm actually enjoying myself right now. I used to think that I loved computer science and I wanted everything to do with IT when I grow up. Note, that was like a few years ago, I would say that it's around 2010 when I was about to finish my high school. I guess your thoughts just start to wander and you start losing interest and passion in things that you thought you loved. Okay not trying to side-track here. So I'm at work now and like I'm still learning what to do and what not. I can't say that I'm busy as hell but there are busy and non-busy days. Today is one of those non-busy days. Let's talk about something else.

Have you guys heard of Maplestory or played it before in your childhood days? For me, I wouldn't say it was a huge part of my childhood as I couldn't play it after the popularity has gone down due to not having a computer at home. However, I've still managed to find myself enjoying the game around 2008, that was when I first started playing it. I remember being level 20+ for the longest amount of time and just hitting pigs or octopuses for hours on end just to get to level 21 and start kerning city party quest. It was time-consuming but also the best time of my life. Well, I think I won't go into reminiscing and remembering old Maplestory since there are literally thousands of posts and videos that talk about how good old MS was. What I want to talk about is that I'm still playing that game after like 10 years plus and you bet I'm still enjoying it a whole lot. What are you guys' thoughts on grown men gaming even after they start working or like after 30+? I'm just curious but it's not like I'll change my ways after so many years 😂

I'll TRY to update the blog as much as I can okay. I feel a lot better now after a year and I think I'm really ready to let it all go. Maybe I'll share about this story in the future as well. See you guys in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KahLok嘉乐